Are men turned off by women wearing headscarves to bed?

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

As silly as it may seem do men associate headscarves with “Aunt Jemima”? Well I love my headscarf it keeps my hair nice and neat, and prevent breakage. But, I really think it’s just a learned behavior for me. My mom, auntie's and my sisters all wear headscarves. Rather silk or satin scarf I think all if not, must black women wear them.  
Granted when you are being sexy for your man and expecting a little hair tugging, then of course NO scarf. Just remember men are visual in nature, they love to see you sexy all the time, and according to Mitch a headscarf is NEVER sexy. 

Ladies say "NO" to the scarf....haha 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know headscarves aren't desirable but they save me time in the morning. My hunnie knows that my hair is going to be wrapped up when it's time to hit the sack. I do on occasions leave it off every now and then. We women can't be sexy 100% of the time for our men but I do try to let him feel my scalp at least 25% of the time, lol.

Post a Comment