Happy Valentine’s Day My Lovely’s

Tuesday, February 14, 2012


I will be the first to admit that Valentine's Day is just another “Hallmark” day; this is just a great way for companies to capitalize on cards, chocolates, roses, jewellery, etc. But, as I thought more about Valentine's Day I realize how awesome it is. I think it’s great that we have a systematic day every year that we celebrate LOVE. It’s great to know that all the billions of dollars spent on Valentine Day, are all spent to promote LOVE. Sometime we forget to show our family and friends that we love them, but because of Valentine’s Day we are motivated to express our love.
We all love our spouses dearly, but with our daily hectic lives sometimes we forget to show our love and appreciation.So it’s nice to have a day to slow us down, and force us to focus on Love and Romance. Don’t let this Valentine's Day go by without reconnecting with your spouse and spending some quality time together. 

I will be spending my Valentine’s Day with my hubby and the kiddos, we will celebrate over a delicious lobster dinner (prepared by papa bear). And for dessert we will have cupcakes, candy and chocolate covered strawberries.   Yum Yum

Be sexy.Be excited.Be giving.Be creative.Be romantic.Be loving.Be daring.Be fun.Be spontaneous.

 










No comments:

Post a Comment