I want to dance for my man

Friday, January 20, 2012


Ladies do you dance for your man? I CHALLENGE you to start.

I would LOVE to give my husband a lap dance, but I am not the confident “YET” (key word yet). I really like Beyonce’s song and video “Dance for you”, it’s super sexy. After watching Beyonce’s video, I’m thinking “I can do that” #Fail, she makes it look so easy.

I have been thinking that I want to dance for my husband sooner, than later. Here is my dilemmas, I’m self conscious of my body after 2 kids(this is an excuse…I know), but I don’t really know how to dance. And, I want to be completely comfortable when I dance for Mitch, so how do I build that level of confidence…Hmmmm. It’s time to find a striptease class, to learn some sexy moves and build some confidence.

Besides, I think lap dances are hott; I’ve had a few lap dances myself. You don’t have to be an exotic dancer to give lap dances; you can be a regular plain Jane. Lap dance is simple you need to feel and look sexy, move your hips, and tease him……….I think RIGHT?

Do you dance for your Boo Thang? Do you have some tips for me?    
  
I will keep you posted on the outcome, on my striptease class. I’m bringing SEXY back!!!! 

Click here to see Beyonce "Dance for you" Video.  










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog! I just found it and read all your posts.

Diamond said...

Thank you So much!

Kris said...

I agree I definitely want to dance for my man, I also have body issues after having three kids, however after getting a tummy tuck a feel a little more confident. My man is an A$$ man and after the kids it seems that my butt deflated to a smaller cuff right under the cheeks(too graphic). Well he ensures me that he still loves my body and wouldn't prefer anyother, but I want to be that image that I know he loves. I Want The Butt. I plan to get a butt lift a few years down the line. I try to dance for him know, well he ask me to, but I just feel stupid when I do it, especially when he wants me to dance on spot with no music. I promised him I would get a stripper pole in our bedroom once we bought our own house complete with its own platform and red light special and after a long days work he can come home and just watch me as I intend to be a different character/woman everytime to spice it up (wigs/lingere/costumes). I definitely need to take a class to boost my confidence as I am not a dancer either, but when ever he brings the "what happened to the pole up", my excuse is always "well we dont have a house yet". I definitely need to get on my job because I will not be able to use that excuse for long. :)

Post a Comment