Whats your Sexy?

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What’s your Sexy?

Sexy Diva vs. Laidback Sexy

There is no secret that I am not a sexy diva by any means, I just didn’t get that gene. A sexy diva requires a great deal of attention and goes through excessive effort to maintain her sexy (beauty, style, and image). Being a sexy diva is a life style, you walk it, you talk it, you wear it, and you live it. My girlfriends and I love to people watch and point out sexy divas, it sounds really silly right? No! It’s Fun and Funny, it’s just our thing.  We are the total opposite of a sexy diva, we are more chill laidback sexy.
I’m a laidback sexy, is my everyday look......
What kind of sexy are you?  Sexy Diva, Laidback, or half & half?




These are Pics of Sexy Diva-Beyonce



These are pics of Laidback Sexy-Halle Berry









1 comment:

Thee Adored 1 said...

I am so far from a sexy DIVA! and I am ok with that. Like you mentioned, I just didnt get that gene. However, my mom is TURELY a diva and she often wonders what happen to her only daughters sexy. LOL. Looking at Halle Berry in jeans, blazer and Tory Burch flip-flop''shower shoes'' is my definition of ''MY SEXY'' :)

Post a Comment