It’s time to get my SEXY back!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012



3 Ways To Get A Sexy BackFor the past few years I have been in such a rut, unable to get out of my comfort zone. I have been wearing flats EVERYDAY! they are just so comfy. I stopped shopping for myself…..like really I stopped, sad but true. I have been wearing my hair pulled back in ponytail, which require very little effort. I have yet to lose the weight from my last pregnancy which was about 21 months ago. As I’m writing this post I’m in disbelief, because I can’t believe how I lost my sense identity. I use to take pride in my appearance; people use to compliment me on my fashion all the time. Besides, I want my husband to continue to see the person he fell in love with.

So here is my plan to get my sexy back. I start my boot camp classes TODAY with a trainer and small group of women who’s determined to shed some pounds. Maintaining workout regime when you have toddlers can be very challenging, so I purchased a bike trailer for those days I have my little people. So when I can’t attend zumba classes, hit the gym, or boot camp classes; I can jump on the bike and toss the little people in the trailer and get a workout. NO EXCUSES!

As for my fashion, I think my fashion sense will return once I feel shed some pounds. I want to look and feel great, my self esteem needs a boost. As for now, my wardrobe will mainly consist of workout attire. Until I lose some inches, I will not even think about fashion (OK maybe a little). I will post progress of my journey.


 I’m Ready, Let’s Get It! 

           




Marriage is a Marathon and we’re still running



Bye for Now,

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Keep at it! You will see results!

Post a Comment