Super Sexy Couples Party!

Friday, April 6, 2012




I have received several inquires about having another couples party. Couples party you ask?....Well about 4years ago we hosted a “Dirty T-Shirt” party which consisted of couples wearing sexually explicit t-shirts (pics, wording, or gestures). We had an adult novelty consultant, selling adult toys, movies, lingerie, lotions, etc. This party was awesome! we played several couples game, and had a little entertainment.  So over the past few months I have been considering having another one “couples party”. I have yet to consult with the boss (Mitch), but I think he would enjoy hosting another party. 

My planning for this party is going to be a little different (haha); I’m thinking poles and lap dances…….hmmmmm

My planning starts now, I will you posted on the details.







Bye For Now,


1 comment:

Natalie said...

Couple parties are gonna be a hit this Valentines which gives me an idea to pull off one. What do you think?

Find the perfect companions here: Brisbane Escourts

Post a Comment